I "redesigned" this website less than 24 hours ago, and by redesign what I really mean is deleted everything because I'm having my 2018 existential crisis and don't even know what I'm doing anymore and now, less than 24 hours later all this BLANKNESS is bothering me so I might as well list out all the current project that are in some state of incompletion, and do I even have picture of any of this?
In historical order, I suppose:
The Littlest Waterbear
This is a children's book I wrote shortly before my ex-husband decided to dump me, that got written, edited, reedited, story boarded, and images layed out to be drawn, and then...divorce. I ought to find it, and finish it. It's been sitting incomplete for three years now.
Circus Tarot (now a Fortune Deck)
I started this - evidence can be seen on Society6, but now I'm rethinking it, and while I'm still doing a fortune deck, it's going to be more visually Rider-Waite inspired, but not be tarot cards, but something more inspired by the fortune deck that was included in that roleplaying game Everway that basically noone ever played ever. And I haven't started that at all really.
This is 75% finished, but hte remaining 25% is the hard part - pants, armor, weapons.
Begun September of 2017, stalled November 2017. Russ Matthews gives me pretty regular prods about this one, goal is to finish by Planet Comicon 2019. At the latest. Or I quit?
I was given back my dollhouse from when I was a kid. It was horrible, and I've been remaking it using all my accumulated craft supplies as a joint make-some-cool and also destash all this stuff project. And I've run out of stuff. I didn't think that was possible. Please send mother of peal buttons, bellydance costume coins, and seashells.
This is for my LARP, and I'm not allowed to actually start it until one other thing has been knock off this list, except I need it by July when the new character launches, so I need to get something finished soon.
Costume Remnants Quilt
This is exactly what it sounds like - using remnants form building costumes to make squares for a quilt. This will never be finished ever. Also I'm not very good at sewing straight lines.
Because I had an idea, so I started building a game.
Is there more, yes probably. This list will get updated periodically. Plus pictures. Because art.